Book your in-studio and live stream classes here. Class packs available at checkout. Your first class is free!
Tips to Maximize Your Live Stream Experience
- Sign on a few minutes early. This allows you time to adjust your device’s position, check your wifi connection and discuss concerns, say hello and ask questions with your instructor.
- Don’t be shy. If you have a question or need further clarification, please type it in the chat or unmute and ask. Whichever way you feel comfortable with, I want to answer all of your questions.
- Keep everything you may need for class in the same area or room. bring your water, your weights or props, a charger for your device, grippy socks.
- All equipment to be used in each class is listed in the description; however, is not required. Comfortable clothing and grippy socks or barefoot is recommended.
- You can leave your camera off, if preferred. Turning your camera on will allow for form corrections to ensure that you get personalized instruction.
- You do not need a babysitter. I love seeing moms enjoy time for themselves without having to endure a huge childcare production. I also love seeing your minis following along. Just mute your mic and have fun!
- If you are registered for a class and you are unable to attend live, you will receive a recording after the workout ends. You will have 48 hours to view the class. Each registered participant receives the recording after.
If you have questions or a live stream tip to share, send them to: email@example.com